Purpose of the Role
- Create and manage Master Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Data, Test Reports, Defect Reports, and Weekly Reports.
- Prepare and maintain Test Data and QA Environment including database for testing.
- Perform manual testing for functional and non-functional through Web, PC, mobiles and tablets, and also automated testing.
- Coordinate with PM, developers, for fixtures of issues and status on new development & implementation.
- Test estimation, track work schedule as well as Sprint plan meeting.
- Responsibilities include quality control of SkySOUQ.com's custom programming of the backoffice product Xchange.
- Develop testing plans to validate programming/logic requirements once they are returned by the developer.
- Test routine scenarios from developed test plan for programming accuracy once returned by developer to the relevant departments of programming successes and failures.
- To monitor that the call center operations are carried out effectively and all queries related to products are answered efficiently in order to ensure high customer service.
- To review the staff performance on daily basis to insure that team objective are being met.
- Conduct coaching sessions to identify improvement areas and implement corrective action procedures (Action Plan).
- To give feedback on staff performance and insure that the inputs of the management are used for development and improvement of the call center performance.
4 years relevant experience in similar field
Date of Expiry of the Job
31 Aug 2018