Suhail Bahwan Group
Purpose of the Role
The position will involve working in close co-ordination with the operating divisions of various business entities of the Group. The successful candidate will be responsible for team-lead from planning to execution of internal audits. Candidate should be IT savvy and conversant with Oracle or other ERP systems.
- To carry out special assignments including but not limited to transaction audits, process audits, management audits, F&A audit & legal and commercial reviews.
- To independently review transactions and processes for management & system audits to support cost rationalization, process effectiveness and profit maximization.
- To analyse and evaluate accounting controls and improve business processes,
- To assess and ensure an effective internal control system across the organisation.
- To ensure strict implementation of company policies and audit recommendations.
7 to 9 years (including articleship) of experience of Internal audits, transaction audits, process audits, management audit, cost reduction reviews with Internal Audit Departments of large corporate groups, or well-known audit firms.
Date of Expiry of the Job
31 Aug 2019