Telecom Design Engineer
Reporting to: Sr. Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate should have a solid background in design engineering and working at a Lead level on telecom and security projects in the Oil & Gas related contracting industry.
Key skills required:
- Layer 2/3 Core switches/Routers/LAN/WAN networking.
- Fence Intruder Detection Systems (IDS).
- Access Control Systems (ACS)/CCTV Systems with IDS/ACS Integration.
- Microwave Radio/TETRA/SDH/DWDM.
- Public Address & General Alarm System (PAGA).
- Fiber Optic Networking.
- VoIP/PBX/Telephone systems.
- Designing and Installation Telecom Towers & Shelters.
- Comprehensive integration of Safety, Security and Emergency control systems in Oil & Gas industry.
In-depth knowledge on the above systems is imperative to perform the job. Candidates with partial or limited knowledge need not apply.
- Must have 5 to 7 years direct hands-on experience in project designing from conceptual design, feasibility studies and front-end design activities to detailed designing of constructions, interconnectivities, wirings diagrams, Integration diagrams, etc.
- Ability to visualize the site and design at macro level is essential.
Additional Qualification/ Exposure:
- Presentation and demonstration skills to to exchange information, explain procedures, techniques, and answer questions in a clear logical manner with customers / suppliers/ manufacturers.
- Excellent Networking skills.
- Excellent Oral and written communications.
- Omani driving licence preferred.
- Attractive remuneration, free family accommodation, health benefits, transport, annual leave are offered to the right candidate.
Forward your CV