Project Manager with PMP Qualification
Position: Project Manager
Reporting to: Sr. Manager
Project Manager is responsible for managing, monitoring and controlling of all projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Well versed with Project management tools like Ms server, Ms Project etc.
- Develop Project Plan, charter, Project schedule.
- Manage Projects and own all the deliverables.
- Manage the resources during the Project cycle.
- Monitor and control the Project plan and the schedule.
- Establish a good working relationship with the Senior Responsible Owner.
- Direct, manage and motivate the project team.
- Draft and manage project management documentations.
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes.
- Work off office hours to accommodate client requirements and for project priorities.
- Most of the project Management task needs to be executed on site where ever required.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Must have Project Management and people Management skills
Accomplish Project on time.
Required Job Competencies:
Academic: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
Technical Certification(s): Prince2 foundation, Prince2 Practitioner Candidate with PMP
Required Computers & IT Skills : Project Management tools
Required Language Skills : English speaking and written.
Geographical Experience: Worked in similar capacity in India