Sales Engineer- Products
Position: Deputy Manager
Reporting to: Sr. Manager
With Telecom & IT Industry background and expertise in Geosystems and from surveying industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing technical supports to the clients and Attending sales/service requests from clients in coordination with Application engineers/Technical Specialist.
- Target responsibility for sales and service in coordination with application engineers/technical specialist and one service engineer/technical expert.
- Managing receivables Tender participation & preparation and follow up.
- Preparing the annual sales budget, sales plans & campaigns for the assigned region.
- Monitoring sales performance of the assigned region in terms of revenue.
- Attending regular sales group meetings regarding sales forecast/targets and reporting on market situation, customer/order issues.
- Representing the Company in various activities e.g., trade shows, exhibitions.
- Referring customer complaints to and coordinate with the Commercial & Product Management -Inside Sales unit teams.
- Ensuring timely preparation of reports and all sales-related records and files are properly managed for easy retrieval in ERP System.
- Ensuring prequalification of the organization with existing and potential customers, to enable us to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities.
- Liaising with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues.
- Supporting the sales Team to support them with technical input to make proper sales strategy and plans. Help sales team during tendering process by providing accurate requirements of the Telecom & other required materials and doing risk analysis.
CANDIDATE DESCRIPTION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Should be either from Telecom & IT Industry preferably with expertise in Geosystems and from surveying industry.
- Should have handled large enterprise accounts and should have good knowledge of Solutions for the Enterprise customers.
- Should lead and manage the sales & business development operations to ensure the division achieves sales targets in all businesses.
- Should have people skills to strengthen business relationship with key accounts/key contacts and other critical people at various client organizations to secure new work and generation of new business enquiries.
- Experience in handling products from LEICA Geosystems /Trimble/TOPCON etc. for survey instruments, scanners, GPS, Total Stations, digital level etc.
- Experience in product demonstration and presentation in survey & engineering and precision tools (Total stations, GNSS, Scanners, Distos, Linos, Auto levels, digital levels etc.) in coordination with application engineers/technical specialist.
- Experience in handling customers like construction companies, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Housing, Contractors etc.