Assistant Sales Manager – Shelving & Warehousing
Reporting to: Sr. Manager
- To drive overall sales revenues and profitability by supporting existing clients and developing new clients and new markets in the region.
- To manage all sales activities, working closely with the Design and Installation teams to deliver practical solutions to clients.
- To provide hands-on consultancy / solutions/ service to clients before and during projects to ensure a competitive edge in all tenders.
- To spend considerable time interacting with new and existing clients to build strong relationships.
- To be responsible for sales & post-sale service/queries of customers.
- To be able to prepare O&M Manuals and As Built drawings.
- Be able to prepare shop drawings and get approval from consultants and subcontractors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Having good contacts with suppliers and manufacturers of shelving and warehousing solutions including material handling equipment and lifts, to obtain and offer competitive prices.
- Be able to negotiate with subcontractors and finalize installation sub contracts including commissioning.
- Very good knowledge of Racking systems, Automation and WMS from a sales perspective..
- Basic MS Office knowledge and AutoCAD experience..
- Familiar with warehouse operations and Experience of projects to implement systems & equipment for managing storage and product flows.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain & Logistics industry, Warehousing & Storage.
- Strong Sales and Commercial skills.
- Able to conceptualize warehouse layouts and systems in order to direct and assist clients in their planning
- Preferably an Engineer with minimum 4-6 years of GCC sales experience in Storage Systems / Racking / Shelving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with clients.
- Excellent communication with fluency in English.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Valid GCC license
Submit your CV highlighting experience specific to the job profile.